It is a unique kind of recipe, which is basically made of potatoes and paneer(cottage cheese).It is basically a very simple recipe to make but looks very interesting and tough. As the name says it looks like a bird nest having cute little bird eggs.
- 3-4 tbsp Mint chutney (For garnishing)
- 5-6 tbsp Crushed vermicili(ready ailable) (For coating the nest)
- 4 big potatoes (boiled and meshed)
- 2-3 Green chillies (Chopped)(As per taste)
- 3 tbsp Cornflour
- salt (As per taste)
- Red chilli powder (As per taste)
- Fresh coriander leaves (Chopped)(Handful)
For bird eggs
- 50 grams Paneer(Cottage cheese) (grated)
- 2 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp cornflour (For binding)
- CORNFLOUR BATTER;1)Take a bowl, add 3 tbsp of cornflour and some water in it and mix it properly and make its batter.(dont make it very thick or very thin, so that we can properly coat it on the patty)
- FOR BIRD EGGS;1)Take a small plate(dish) in that put grated paneer, salt, black pepper and cornflour.2)Mix everything properly and make small egg like balls and deep fry it, just for 1 min as we want it to be white colour only.
- 1)Take a deep bowl, put boiled and meshed potatoes in it.2)Add green chillies, salt ,cornflour, red chili powder, coriander leaves and mix everything properly.(you can put cornflour accordingly, it can be more or less)3)Now take some above mixture in your hand and give it the shape of patty.4)Now dip it in cornflour batter and then coat it compelety with crushed vermicili.5)Deep fry the patty until it turns golden brown in colour.
- 1)Take a fancy serving plate.2)Put fried patties on it.3)Put some mint chutney on it.4)Then put fried egg paneer balls on it and garnish with coriander leaves.