Everyone's all time favourite ice cream. Easy homemade oreo cream ice-cream.
- 2 cups whipping cream (Equals to 300 grams whipped cream)
- 1 Tin Condensed milk(milkmaid) (Equals to 400 grams of milkmaid)
- 1 cup Fresh strawberries (diced)(Not compulsory)
- 2 Tsp Strawberry crush (Ready syrup available) (Can be used according to the sweetness you want)
- 8-10 Oreo cookies (Cream removed, crushed)
- 1 tsp chocolate syrup (For garnishing)
- 1)In a bowl, take whipping cream and beat it with ice-cream beater for 8-10 minutes till it gets soft texture and it is completely whipped.2)Now mix condensed milk in it with the help of spatula.(Dont beat it again)3)Now add fresh, diced strawberries(Not compulsory) , strawberry crush , oreo cookies(cream removed and crushed) and mix properly with spatula.4)Pour the mixture in a ice-cream tray and garnish it with crushed oreos, sliced strawberries and chocolate syrup.5)Cover the tray with the foil.6)Freeze it for 24 hours.