Cheesy Mug Maggie
Our all time favourite maggie. But this time its not the same 2 minutes wali maggie. It is with the twist.
- 2 packs Maggie
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Maida
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tsp Oregano (As per taste)
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes (As per taste)
- Salt (As per taste)
- 2-3 cubes cheese (Accordingly)
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Capsicum (Chopped)
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder (As per taste)
- ½ bowl Corn Kernels (Boiled) (Not Compulsory)
- 3-4 tsp Pizza Sauce (As per taste)
Method For White Sauce
- 1) Heat a pan, put butter let it mealt and then add maida in it. 2) Mix it properlty and continuously, so tha the lumps are not formed.3) Saute it till its golden brown in colour.4) Now add milk in it and keep stiring it, so that the lumps are not formed.5) Add salt and corn kernels to it.6) Add oregano and chilli flakes.7) Mix it properly.NOTE: If you think its thick then you can add milk in it and if you think its thin , then saute it till it becomes thick.
- 1) Boil maggie.
For Maggie tadka
- 1) Heat a pan, put butter in it, add onions and capsicum in it.2) Saute for 2 mins.3) Add salt, and maggie masala.4) Add red chilli powder(not compulsory)5) Add pizza sauce.6) Now put the tadka in the boiled maggie.
- 1) Take a glass, put one layer of maggie, then other layer of white sauce, then again put one more layer of maggie and grated cheese.NOTE: You can do the layering according to the size of the glass.