Dahi Pakodi Chat
Who doesnt like chats ? Dahi pakodi chat is an indian spicy and tangy chat. It is all time favourite dish of everyone and its easily avaliable in every single street food courner of india.
- 3-4 Potatoes (Boiled And Meshed)
- Fresh Coriander Leaves (Half Bowl)
- 1 bowl Curd (Dahi) (Meshed)
- 1 bowl Mint Chutney
- 1 bowl Imli Chutney (Turmerind Chutney)
- Red Chilli Powder
- Boondi( Soaked in water for 10 mins)
- Pani Puri (Pakodi)
- Sev (Very Thin)
- 1) In a bowl, add boiled potatoes and soaked boondi, coriander leaves, salt and make a mixture.2) Take a serving plate, put pakodi in it fill it with potato mixture, put mint chutney on it.3) Put curd on it.4) Put Imli chutney on it.5) Sprinkle red chilli powder.6) Garnish with coriander leaves.7) Sprinkle some sev on it.8) Ready to eat.