Pakora also known as bhajia is a fried snack originating from india. It is an very popular snack accross india. It can be made in a many different styles that is onion, potatoes, panner, mix vegetables etc. Although its an indian snack but we have made it with an twist, we have made it in italian style.
- 3 Potatoes (Boiled and meshed)
- 1 small bowl Paneer (Grated)
- 3-4 cubes Cheese (Grated)
- ½ tsp oregano (As per taste)
- salt (As per taste)
- 1 Bowl Besan
- 1) In a bowl put besan and 1/2 tsp salt and then add some water to it.NOTE: The batter should not be very thin otherwise it will not coat properly, so dont add too much water.
Method for filling:
- 1) Take a bowl, add boiled potatoes.2) Add paneer and cheese.3) Add salt and oregano.4) Now the filling is ready
- 1) Now take a bread slice and fill it with the filling and then cover it with another bread slice, like a sandwich.2) Now, dip the whole sandwich into the beasan batter properly.3) Now deep fry it on slow flame till it's brown & crisp.4) Serve with tomato ketchup