Jeera rice is a flavoured Indian rice made by cooking basmati rice with ghee, cumin and fresh cream. Making jeera rice is one of the simplest and only needs a handful of ingredients. This restaurant style jeera rice are very simple in making and within no time. Now you can have restaurant style jeera rice at your place. It has the best combination with Dal- Makhani. This jeera rice never disappoints anyone. A must try recipe.
- 2 bowl Rice(basmati rice) (boiled)(should not be over boiled)
- 1 tbsp Jeera (you can put it according to the quantity of rice)
- ½ tsp Salt (As per taste)
- FreshCoriander leaves
- 1-2 Fresh cream
- 3-4 tbsp Pure ghee
- 2-3 tbsp Green peas (Boiled)(Not compulsory)
- 1)Heat a non-stick pan, add ghee in it and then add jeera.2)Now put boiled rice, salt, corainder leaves, fresh cream and boiled peas.3)Mix everything properly.4)Serve hot with Dal.