Nutella Pancake Bomb
Nutella Pancake Bombs.
Eggless, wholewheat Nutella stuffed Mini Pancakes. These are home-made with whole wheat flour and filled with everyone's favourite Nutella!!
- Use Appam Pan for this recipe and a Silicon Spatula.(If you dont have these pan, you could still use this recipe to make Wholewheat Eggless Pancakes, that are soo good!!
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 cups whole wheat flour/ all purpose flour
- ¼ cup Sugar (add more if you want your pancakes to be sweeter)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Oil/melted butter
- ¼ cup Hot water
- Nutella (for filling, do not mix in the batter)
- 1)Take a deep bowl in that mix all the above ingredients except Nutella.2)In a Appam pan, spread some oil and put 1 Tbsp of the above batter, then put 1 tbsp of Nutella as a filling and then again put the above batter on it.3)Cover with the lid for a minute and then keep on changing the side untill it turns golden brown.4)Keep it on a serving plate and sprinkle powdered sugar on it and Its ready to eat.