PAN FRIED VEGETABLES
- 6-7 Broccoli florets
- 3 Baby corns (Cut diagonally)
- 10-12 Green beans
- 1 medium Carrot (diced cutting)
- 1 medium Capsicum(green) (diced cutting)
- ½ yellow bell pepper (diced cutting)
- ½ Red bell pepper (diced cutting)
- 2 tsp Green onions (For garnishing)
- 1 medium Onion (dice cutting)
INGREDIENTS FOR BLANCHING VEGETABLES
- 1 tsp salt (as per taste)
- Broccoli, baby orbs, french beans and carrots.
INGREDIENTS FOR STIR FRY
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (Til) (roasted)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- ½ tbsp Ginger (Finely chopped)
- 1 bowl Onion, Bell pepper and cabbage.
- Blanched vegetables
- ½ tsp White pepper powder/ Black pepper
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp Salt (As per taste)
- 1 tsp Green chilli sauce
- ½ tbsp vinegar/ lemon juice
- spring onions (For garnishing)
METHOD FOR BLANCHING
- 1) Take a pan, put some water around ½ a cup and let it boil.2) Add 1 tbsp oil.3) Add broccoli, baby corns, beans and carrot.4) Boil these vegetables in the boiling water for just 2-3 minutes. (Dont boil too much as it should be crunchy)NOTE : Take a bowl in that put some cold water and put the boiled vegetables in it, by doing this the colour of the vegetables will remain green only and then strain the water.
METHOD FOR GRAVY
- 1) Take a pan, put sesame oil in it.(you can use normal cooking oil as well)2) add ginger, garlic and chopped green chillies. saute it for 2-3 minutes on slow flame.3) Now add onions, saute it on slow flame.4) Now add bell peppers and saute on high flame for a minute.5) Now add blanched vegetables and saute for a minute.6) Add white pepper powder/ Black pepper powder.7) Add soya sauce, salt, green chilli sauce, vinegar and put some water.8) Garnish with sesame seeds and spring onions.9) Serve with brown rice.