- 100 gram yellow moong daal (soak it in water for atleast 2 hours)
- 1 tbsp besan
- 1 tbsp maida
- 1 pinch ajwain
- salt (to taste)
- red chili powder (to taste)
- 250 grams grated paneer
- fresh coriander leaves
- green chili (chopped)
- ginger (chopped)(not compulsory)
- NOTE: Soak moong daal for minimum 2 hours and then grind it in the mixer. Then whisk it properly with the help of whisker.~ Now add besan , maida, ajwain , salt and resd chili powder in it and make a smooth batter.~ Now take a nonstick pan, spread the above batter like a dosa.~ Roast it on both the side.~ Spread some paneer stuffing on it and then fold it and serve with meethi chutney.
- ~ Take 250 grams of grated paneer, add salt, red chili powder and coriander leaves in it and mix it properly.