Satay is typically famous in southeast asian countries. This recipe is a classic vegetarian recipe, of paneer which makes a perfect appetizer nfor parties or even as tea time. Satay refers to the chunks of marinated meat or paneer. This recipe is so delicious yet utterly delicious.
- 100 grams paneer (julian cut)
- 1 tsp maida
- 1 tsp conflour
- salt (As per taste)
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder (As per taste)
- ½ tsp red chilli sauce
FOR SCHEZWAN SAUCE
- ginger (chopped)
- garlic (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 50 grams Resham patti mirchi (paste)
- Salt (As per taste)
- aginomotto (not compulsory)
- 2-3 drops vinegaer or lemon drops
- 1-2 tsp tomato ketchup
- ½ cup water
- FOR RESHAM PATTI MIRCHI PASTE;1)Remove the seeds from the chilli.2)Soak the chillies in water for 15 minutes.3)Now boil the soaked chillies in fresh water for 10-15 minutes until it becomes soft.4)Now, strain the water and let it cool and then make its puree in the mixer.
Method for schezwan sauce
- 1)Heat a pan, put 2 tbsp of oil, then add chopped ginger and garlic and saute until it turns golden brown.2)Add onions, saute till its light brown.3)Then add resham patti mirchi paste, salt, aginomotto, vinegar, ketchu pin it and mix properly.4)Now add water and keep it on slow flame until the water dissolves and the sauce becomes thick in consistency.
for paneer satay sticks
- 1)Take paneer, cut it into long and thick pieces.(You can also insert wooden skewers in paneer)2)Take a deep bowl and put maida, conflour,½ tsp red chilli sauce ,pinch of salt and some water in it so that we can make a thick batter to dip the paneer in it and coat it.3)Now dip the paneer in the above batter and deep fry it.4)Now take a non-stick pan, put some butter in it , then put fries paneer sticks when the butter melts, then pour schezwan sauce on it.5)Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.6)Its ready to eat.