- 3-4 big potatoes (boiled and meshed)
- salt (as per taste)
- conflour (according to the requirement)
- 2-3 tbsp ginger, garlic , chilli paste
- red chili powder
- garam masala
- coriander leaves
- 1 onion (julian cutting) (for garnishing)
- chat masala
- meethi chutney (for garnishing)
- green chutney (for garnishing)
- 100 grams kabuli chane (boiled)
- 3-4 tbsp breadcrumbs (As per requirement)
- 1) Take boiled potatoes and mesh them.2) Add salt in it.3) Add breadcrums in it.4) Shape them round in shape and then deep fry it.
- 1). Heat some oil.2) Add jeera to it.3) Now add ginger , garlic and chili paste to it.4) Saute them until it tuirns pink in colour.5) Now add boiled kabuli chana in it.6) Now add all the masalas salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, aamchur powder and some water(if required).7) Mix everything properly.
- 1) Take a plate.2) Keep a tikki , add ragda on it.3) Granish with onions. meethi chutney and green chutney.4) Sprinkle chat masala.5) Ready to eat.
- NOTE; Soak kabuli chana for atleast 7-8 hours and then boil them with some salt and ½tsp oil.