Schezwan Egg Biryani
SCHEZWAN EGG BIRYANI
- 2 eggs omellette
- 2 eggs (Boiled) (For garnishing)
- 2 eggs (For bhurji) (scrambled eggs)
- 1 big Onion (Julian cutting)
- 1 big Capsicum (Julian cutting)
- Rice (Par boiled) (Quantity you can take accordingly)
- Spring onions (For garnishing)
- 3-4 tbsp Schezwan sauce (According to the spiceness you want)
- 1 tsp Tomato sauce
- Red chili powder
- 2 Tbsp Green chili sauce
- 2 tbsp Red chili sauce
- ½ tsp vinegar
INGREDIENTS FOR OMELLETTE
- 2 eggs
- ½ Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Green chilli (Chopped)
- Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Coriander leaves
- METHOD FOR RICE:1) Par boiled rice.
METHOD FOR BHURJI:
- 1) Heat a non-stick pan, put 1 tbsp of oil, break 2 eggs in it, add some salt, haldi and keep mixing it continously, untill it gets crumble like texture and then turn off the flame and then cover with lid untill you use it. (So that it is cooked properly from inside)
METHOD FOR OMELLETTE:
- 1) In a bowl break 2 eggs, put salt and red chili powder, whisk it properly with the help of whisker, until its fluffy.2) Add chopped onions, green chillies, fresh coriander leaves and mix properly.3) Now on a non-stick pan, heat some oil.4) Spread the above omellette mixture on it.5) Roast it on both the sides until golden brown and cooked properly.6) Remove it from the flame and keep it aside.7) sprinkle some black pepper on it.8) You can also put some grated cheese on it.NOTE: It is very much advisable to cook the omellete at the end, after all the preparations are done, so that it doesnt get cool.
METHOD OF SCHEZWAN RICE:
- 1) Tke a non-stick pan, put 2 tbsp oil.2) Put ginger , garlic and chilli paste in it, sautr for 2 mins.3) Add par boiled rice in it.4) Add tomato ketchup, schezwan sauce, Red chili sauce and Green chili sauce in it.5) Add salt.6) Add egg bhurji in it.7) Mix everything properly on slow flame.8) Add spring onions in it.9) Mix properly.
- 1) Now take a fancy serving bowl, put rice in it.2) Garnish with spring onions, omellette and boiled eggs.3) Ready to eat.