A hot and spicy appetizer made with mix veggies or chicken drumsticks. It works great in almost all the party menu's. It goes well if served with hakka noodles and fried rice. An hot-sour-crunchy appetiser.
- 1 cup chinese vegetables(Cabbage, capsicum, carrot, french beans) (Chopped and half boiled)
- 2 tbsp Maida
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 2 Green chillies (Chopped)
- 8-10 cloves Garlic (Chopped)
- 1 inch ginger (Chopped)
- salt (As per taste)
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- 1-2 drops lemon/Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Red chilli sauce (As per taste)
- 1 pinch Red colour (Optional)
- soup sticks (accordingly)
- schezwan sauce (For serving)
NOTE:1) Chop all the vegetables and half boil (Par boilthem that is boil them in an open pan for 2-3 minutes.(only 2-3 boils should come)(we dont have to completely boil them)2)Then strain all the water, let the vegetables cool down and then press the veggies with hand and squeeze all the water from them.
1)Take a deep bowl, put the boiled veggies, salt, red chilli sauce, white pepper, ginger, garlic, chilli paste, red food colour,cornflour, maida, vinegar, and mix everything properly.2)Mixture should be thick , it should not be watery.(If you feel its watery than add some more cornflour and maida in equal proportion accordingly)3)Now shape the mixture in the shape of lollipos and put bread sticks in it and then deep fry it.4)Serve hot with schezwan sauce.