Dragon Frech Fries
Dragon potato is made by frying sliced and boiled potatoes in a flour slury and then sauteeing then with some flavour full sauces to give them required spicyness and tinge. Dragon potato is a spicy, crispy and full of flacours. It is very easy to make and love by all.
- 3-4 Potatoes (cut into the shape of french fries) (Boiled)
- 1-2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Tomato ketchup (According to the sweetness you want)
- 1-2 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 1-2 tbsp Green chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Vineger
- ½ tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp Chilli flakes
- ¼ tsp Red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp Cornflour (For Coating) (For Coating)
- 2 tbsp Maida (All purpose flour) (For Coating)
Method for Boiling Potatoes
1) Cut the potatoes into French fries shape.2) Now take a deep vessel in that put water and let it boil now put the fries and some salt and oil. 3) Let it boil for 10-12 mins.( Do not boil it until it becomes to soft)4) Now strain the water off and spread the fries on a thick cloth so that the remaining water also gets soaked out from it.
1) Make a thick batter of maida and corn flour and some water (Make it a little thick so that we can coat potatoes in it.2) Dip potatoes in the above maida and cornflour batter and then deep fry them properly.3) Now take a non-stick pan, heat 2 tbsp of oil in it.4) Add fried potatoes in it.5) Now put all the sauces in it.6) Add salt, red chilli powder, oregano and chilli flakes.7) Toss it properly.[NOTE : You can add little water around (3-4 tbsp) if you feel its dry.]8) Ready to eat.NOTE : [You can also add veggies like onions and capsicum in it before adding sauces and saute for 2 mins then add sauces to it.]